Couple quick “Tax Season Progress Report” numbers for you from the most recent available IRS statistics report, which covers up to March 10, 2023:
- Number of e-files processed by tax pros up by 3.1% versus last tax season.
- Number of e-files processed by self-preparers (a.k.a. DIY Software) down by 2.5% versus last tax season.
Some people said that since this tax season is not as insane as last tax season (no advances, fewer PPP issues, etc…), many clients would ditch their tax professionals and go with DIY software solutions.
Some people were, as always…wrong 🙂
Instead, the trend is going the other way–tax pros steadily winning–savvy tax pros continue to take clients from DIY Software right and left.
Less than one month until April 18 deadline, and I’m voting for:
Let’s continue winning and get your bank account balance STACKED UP!!!
Reminders if you need help on tricky tax returns down the stretch here, because teamwork often does make the dream work:
- If you need answers PRONTO, all active Pronto Tax School Members can access the Tax Preparer Teamwork Group on Facebook and that’s a great place to get FAST help. If you want support in that group from Mentors and Peers, click here to grab a Pronto Tax School Membership and then join the group. (If you already have an active Pronto Tax School Membership but aren’t a Member of the Tax Preparer Teamwork Group because you didn’t know it’s part of every Pronto Membership, click here to join the group.)
If you’re a Dream Team Member, you get extra support, including:
- The Business Tax Brain Trust Group, a private group that’s specially designed to help with more advanced corporation, partnership, and LLC issues.
- The 3x per week Mentor Support Sessions. These are live, online (Zoom) “mastermind-style” meetings where one of our expert Mentors guides the discussion and attendees also contribute our knowledge to help each other.
- Directly contact the Pronto Leadership Team (including me) for private, personalized help if and when you need it.
Click here to review Pronto Tax School Membership Plans and make sure you’re enrolled in the Membership Plan that fits you best.
Here’s a comparison chart showing which support resources you get in a Forever Edition Membership versus which support resources you get in the Dream Team:
If any questions, please always feel free to reach our support team firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-422-1283.