Knock out up to 25 hours of IRS-approved continuing education for Enrolled Agents. Includes federal tax updates; refreshers, plus corporation, partnership, and trust tax training, and major bonuses.
EA | Enrolled Agent Continuing Education Tax Courses
- Tricky Tax Refresher (10 Hours, IRS & NASBA Approved) In this fast, fun, 10 hour course, we refresh ourselves on important tax topics pertaining to: Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, Estates, Non-Profits, Retirement Plans and more!
- Tax Credits Refresher Course (5 Hours, IRS, CTEC & NASBA Approved) This Tax Credits Refresher course is worth 5 hours of continuing education credit with IRS.
- Tax Deductions Refresher Course (5 Hours, IRS CTEC & NASBA Approved) This Tax Deductions Refresher course is worth 5 hours of CE / CPE.
- Federal Tax Update (3 Hours, IRS, CTEC & NASBA Approved) A fast and fun, but also comprehensive tax update course. 3 hours of credit.
- Ethics for Tax Professionals (2 Hours, IRS, CTEC and NASBA Approved) Most tax professionals need at least 2 hours of ethics continuing education every year.
Additional Tax Pro Courses
- Bite-Sized Crypto Tax Learning Center – This course provides you with DOZENS of “micro learning” opportunities as CPA Joshua Azran explains the dangers and opportunities associated with helping crypto-involved tax clients.
- Last Call Business Tax Update – We go through all of the business (including C corporation, S corporation, partnership, and LLC) tax updates tax pros need to know heading into tax season, to help ensure your maximum tax season confidence and profitability.
- Last Call 1040 Tax Update – We go through all of the 1040 tax updates tax pros need to know heading into tax season, to ensure that tax pros are maximally ready for less stress and more success this tax season.
- Handling the IRS – Build and test your knowledge of IRS Practices and Procedures. With 87,000 new IRS employees on the way, you are going to need to know this stuff.
Dream Team Membership for Enrolled Agents Includes These Additional Courses
- Basic Income Tax (Federal) (45 Hours, IRS & CTEC Approved) Become a tax professional with this IRS-approved course that’s not insanely boring and actually teaches you what you need to know to “go pro” in taxes.
- Schedule C Mastery (10 HRS, IRS Approved) Some tax pros are OK at working with Schedule C clients. Some are good. And then there are those who have achieved Mastery. (This course is available through our memberships Advance & Grow or Dream Team)
- Business Tax Verified Course – Learn the Secrets of Advanced Schedule C, C Corporation, S Corporation, and LLC Tax Preparation & Consulting – Pronto!
- Business Tax Verified Video Library Access
- LLC Video Library -Business Tax Verified LLC Training Videos
- S Corporation Video Library – Business Tax Verified LLC Training Videos
- C Corporation Video Library -Business Tax Verified C corporation Training Videos
- Schedule C Mastery Video Library – Business Tax Verified Advanced Schedule C Training Videos
- Business Tax Verified Video Library Access
- Crypto Tax Verified (10 Hours, IRS Approved) Join CPA and tax technology expert Adam Shay for a discussion on ChatGPT and its applicability (or not) to the tax profession.
- Access to 3 Live Weekly Mentor Sessions
- Mastery Mondays with Daren Gress – Q & A Sessions – Bring your questions about 1040 Taxes, Business Taxes, Real Estate Tax Strategies, Cryptocurrency Tax Strategies, Tax Problem Resolution, Trust & Fiduciary Taxes, and Bookkeeping.
- Dream Team Weekly Mastermind Meetings (Glen’s Guidance) – Dream Team Weekly Mastermind Meetings are where Members and Mentors interact and we all help each other move towards the tax careers of our dreams.
- Andrea’s Answers with Andrea MacDonald CPA/MBA – Andrea MacDonald, CPA / MBA live to discuss tax & accounting issues you’ll want to master when working with business tax clients.
- Tax Mama Problem Resolution Series
- Hands Off My Client’s Cash! (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- IRS Collections Problems? No Problem (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Offer-in-Compromise Pre-Submission Tips and Tricks (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 Hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- IRS Collections Forms Workshop (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 hour, IRS & NABBA Approved)
- 1040 Audit Representation (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Finishing the Job (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- The Art of the Appeal (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- The Rock, The Hard Place, and You (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Computing or Recalculating IRS Interest and Penalties (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 Hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Tax Planning Season Starting Now -(1 Hour IRS) On this webinar, CPA Adam Shay will share his experience in providing tax projections and tax planning services to his clients.
- Scoreboard.tax Performance Improvement Software – What gets measured, improves” Scoreboard.tax allows you to easily, quickly measure your team’s performance, including your own performance.
- Tax Business Templates – Plug-and-play templates you can use in your tax business and tax career.
- ChatGPT for Tax Professionals – Join CPA and tax technology expert Adam Shay for a discussion on ChatGPT and its applicability (or not) to the tax profession.
- Start & Grow Your Tax Business – Training, Technology, and Support to help you start and grow a low-cost, high-profit margin tax business.
- 5 Step Tax Prep System Training – Learn the 5 Step Tax Preparation System created by Pronto Income Tax and proven to work over multiple decades – Pronto!
- Andy’s Answers with Andy Frye – CEO and EA, Andy Frye answers questions for Dream Team and Business Tax Verified Members – Pronto!
- Mastery Mondays with Miguel Angel Romero – Miguel Angel Romero helps us build and maintain the attitudes & habits we need to succeed while working with business clients – Pronto!
- Tax Problem Tuesdays 2/2021-07/2023 with Carlos Samaniego, EA -Join Carlos Samaniego, EA live to discuss all aspects of resolving tax problems for clients – Pronto!
- Adam’s Answers with CPA Adam Shay – CPA Adam Shay answers questions for Business Tax Verified Members – Pronto!
See what our
Pronto Members have to say:
Over 1,000 Real Customer Reviews (Average 4.7 out of 5 stars)
Learn the fundamentals. Get all you need to maintain your professional tax skills. You receive the tax updates and ongoing education requirements for your tax pro certification as an Enrolled Agent. Along with the fantastic assistance of the Pronto Tax Team and quarterly live Q&A sessions where you can ask questions, we also provide you with some fantastic extra courses like the “Handling the IRS Course” and the “Bite-Sized Crypto Tax Learning Center.” All with a 14 day money back guarantee.
Dream Team Membership
In the Dream Team Membership you get EVERYTHING in Forever Edition PLUS so much more. We give you everything Pronto has got to give! Pronto’s hope is that our Dream Team becomes YOUR Dream Team. We want to help you grow your tax pro business.
The Pronto Tax School Dream Team membership gives you the tools to help you with your continuing educational requirements, but also with growing your tax business. You will have year round support to work on your business growth outside of tax season. You will have all access passes to our Live Mentor sessions (3 a week), direct support from the Pronto Tax School Leadership Team, your own career planning session with personalized business advice, assistance in recruiting new team members, tax business templates, discounts on tax preparation software, tickets to our annual in-person Knowledge Share Extravaganza and other tax industry allies we work with.
You will have access to so much more than just basics CE courses, the value is really in having access to a support team and line of educational and marketing tools to take your tax business to the next level. From extra courses including TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Webinar Series, To Schedule C Mastery Training Program, to Start and Grow your Tax Business 6 week course, to the Business Tax Verified Training Program and other new classes we add throughout the year.
Pronto Tax School has been in business since 2011, we know what you need to know to grow! Check out our review by our Dream Team Members.
Pronto Dream Team
Listen to Pronto Tax Members David Forney EA and his view on Pronto Tax School Dream Team Membership.
Meet Your Instructor
Andy Frye, EA
Founder and CEO, Pronto Tax School, Inc.
Andrew Freiburghouse, known as Andy Frye in “Tax World,” is a tax consultant and Enrolled Agent (E.A.) licensed to represent taxpayers before all levels of the IRS. He started his tax career as a tax preparer at Pronto Income Tax of California, Inc., a third-generation family business with multiple locations based in Southern California.
After preparing more than 10,000 tax returns and developing extensive employee training programs within his family business, Andy founded Pronto Tax School, Inc., an online training company that educates and empowers tax professionals and taxpayers nationwide.
Pronto Tax School is a CTEC-approved, IRS-approved, and NASBA-approved education provider that offers credentialing and continuing education certificate programs, as well as career advancement and business development training. Andy is a graduate of Santa Clara University, the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, and The School of Tax Business Hard Knocks.