Get all the latest tax updates, refresh yourself on topics that make a difference in the New Era of Tax, and earn up to 25 hours CPE.
CPA / CPE Continuing Education Tax Courses
- Tricky Tax Refresher (10 Hours, IRS & NASBA Approved) Earn 10 hours CE / CPE and refresh yourself on crucial considerations for corporation, partnership, trust, estate, and non-profit tax clients.
- Tax Credits Refresher Course (5 Hours, IRS, CTEC & NASBA Approved) This Tax Credits Refresher course is worth 5 hours of continuing education credit with IRS.
- Tax Deductions Refresher Course (5 Hours, IRS, CTEC & NASBA Approved) This Tax Deductions Refresher course is worth 5 hours of CE / CPE.
- Federal Tax Update (3 Hours, IRS, CTEC & NASBA Approved) A fast and fun, but also comprehensive tax update course. 3 hours of credit.
- Ethics for Tax Professionals (2 hours, IRS, CTEC & NASBA Approved) Most tax professionals need at least 2 hours of ethics continuing education every year.
Additional Tax Pro Courses
- Bite-Sized Crypto Tax Learning Center – This course provides you with DOZENS of “micro learning” opportunities as CPA Joshua Azran explains the dangers and opportunities associated with helping crypto-involved tax clients.
- Last Call Business Tax Update – We go through all of the business (including C corporation, S corporation, partnership, and LLC) tax updates tax pros need to know heading into tax season, to help ensure your maximum tax season confidence and profitability.
- Last Call 1040 Tax Update – We go through all of the 1040 tax updates tax pros need to know heading into tax season, to ensure that tax pros are maximally ready for less stress and more success this tax season.
- Handling the IRS – Build and test your knowledge of IRS Practices and Procedures. With 87,000 new IRS employees on the way, you are going to need to know this stuff.
Dream Team Membership Includes These Additional Courses
- Basic Income Tax (Federal) (45 Hours, IRS & CTEC Approved) Become a tax professional with this IRS-approved course that’s not insanely boring and actually teaches you what you need to know to “go pro” in taxes.
- Schedule C Mastery (10 HRS, IRS Approved) Some tax pros are OK at working with Schedule C clients. Some are good. And then there are those who have achieved Mastery. (This course is available through our memberships Advance & Grow or Dream Team)
- Business Tax Verified Course – Learn the Secrets of Advanced Schedule C, C Corporation, S Corporation, and LLC Tax Preparation & Consulting – Pronto!
- Business Tax Verified Video Library Access
- LLC Video Library -Business Tax Verified LLC Training Videos
- S Corporation Video Library – Business Tax Verified LLC Training Videos
- C Corporation Video Library -Business Tax Verified C corporation Training Videos
- Schedule C Mastery Video Library – Business Tax Verified Advanced Schedule C Training Videos
- Business Tax Verified Video Library Access
- Crypto Tax Verified (10 Hours, IRS Approved) Join CPA and tax technology expert Adam Shay for a discussion on ChatGPT and its applicability (or not) to the tax profession.
- Access to 3 Live Weekly Mentor Sessions
- Mastery Mondays with Daren Gress – Q & A Sessions – Bring your questions about 1040 Taxes, Business Taxes, Real Estate Tax Strategies, Cryptocurrency Tax Strategies, Tax Problem Resolution, Trust & Fiduciary Taxes, and Bookkeeping.
- Dream Team Weekly Mastermind Meetings (Glen’s Guidance) – Dream Team Weekly Mastermind Meetings are where Members and Mentors interact and we all help each other move towards the tax careers of our dreams.
- Andrea’s Answers with Andrea MacDonald CPA/MBA – Andrea MacDonald, CPA / MBA live to discuss tax & accounting issues you’ll want to master when working with business tax clients.
- Tax Mama Problem Resolution Series
- Hands Off My Client’s Cash! (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- IRS Collections Problems? No Problem (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Offer-in-Compromise Pre-Submission Tips and Tricks (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 Hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- IRS Collections Forms Workshop (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 hour, IRS & NABBA Approved)
- 1040 Audit Representation (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Finishing the Job (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- The Art of the Appeal (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- The Rock, The Hard Place, and You (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Computing or Recalculating IRS Interest and Penalties (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 Hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Tax Planning Season Starting Now -(1 Hour IRS) On this webinar, CPA Adam Shay will share his experience in providing tax projections and tax planning services to his clients.
- Scoreboard.tax Performance Improvement Software – What gets measured, improves” Scoreboard.tax allows you to easily, quickly measure your team’s performance, including your own performance.
- Tax Business Templates – Plug-and-play templates you can use in your tax business and tax career.
- ChatGPT for Tax Professionals – Join CPA and tax technology expert Adam Shay for a discussion on ChatGPT and its applicability (or not) to the tax profession.
- Start & Grow Your Tax Business – Training, Technology, and Support to help you start and grow a low-cost, high-profit margin tax business.
- 5 Step Tax Prep System Training – Learn the 5 Step Tax Preparation System created by Pronto Income Tax and proven to work over multiple decades – Pronto!
- Andy’s Answers with Andy Frye – CEO and EA, Andy Frye answers questions for Dream Team and Business Tax Verified Members – Pronto!
- Mastery Mondays with Miguel Angel Romero – Miguel Angel Romero helps us build and maintain the attitudes & habits we need to succeed while working with business clients – Pronto!
- Tax Problem Tuesdays 2/2021-07/2023 with Carlos Samaniego, EA -Join Carlos Samaniego, EA live to discuss all aspects of resolving tax problems for clients – Pronto!
- Adam’s Answers with CPA Adam Shay – CPA Adam Shay answers questions for Business Tax Verified Members – Pronto!
See what our
Pronto Members have to say:
Over 1,000 Real Customer Reviews (Average 4.7 out of 5 stars)
Forever Edition Membership
Learn the fundamentals. Acquire all you need to maintain your professional tax credentials. You receive the tax updates and ongoing education requirements for your tax pro certification (NASBA, CTEC, CPA/CPE, EA, or AFSP/AFTRA). Along with the fantastic assistance of the Pronto Tax Team and quarterly live Q&A sessions where you can ask questions, we also provide you with some fantastic extra courses like the “Handling the IRS Course” and the “Bite-Sized Crypto Tax Learning Center.”
Dream Team Membership
Everything from the Forever Edition PLUS a ton of extras is included with the Dream Team Membership. We provide you with everything Pronto has to offer! It is Pronto’s dream team to become YOUR dream team. Our goal is to assist you in helping you grow your business.
You get the resources to help you with tax business in addition to tax pro level education with this membership. You will receive year-round assistance to focus on the expansion of your company outside of the tax season. You will receive all access passes to our three weekly Live Mentor sessions, one-on-one help from the Pronto Tax School Leadership Team, personalized business advice during your own career planning session, support in finding new team members, tax business templates, tax preparation software discounts, tickets to our yearly in-person Knowledge Share Extravaganza, and other benefits from our network of tax industry partners.
You will be able to access far more resources than just the educational essentials; the real value is in having a line of tools to support you, and help you grow your tax business. In addition, we provide new classes all year long, such as the Business Tax Verified Training Program, the TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Webinar Series, the To Schedule C Mastery Training Program, and the Start and Grow your Tax Business 6-week course.
Allow Pronto Tax School to serve as your go-to source for support on building your business, growing your business and client list, while helping you maintain all of your credentials and tax knowledge all year long. Being in business since 2011, Pronto Tax School is familiar with the knowledge and skills necessary for growth. View our review by a member of our Dream Team.
Pronto Tax School
Listen to Pronto Tax Members Lidiya Kazantsev CPA and her view on Pronto Tax School Dream Team Membership.
Meet Your Instructor
Andy Frye, EA
Founder and CEO, Pronto Tax School, Inc.
Andrew Freiburghouse, known as Andy Frye in “Tax World,” is a tax consultant and Enrolled Agent (E.A.) licensed to represent taxpayers before all levels of the IRS. He started his tax career as a tax preparer at Pronto Income Tax of California, Inc., a third-generation family business with multiple locations based in Southern California.
After preparing more than 10,000 tax returns and developing extensive employee training programs within his family business, Andy founded Pronto Tax School, Inc., an online training company that educates and empowers tax professionals and taxpayers nationwide.
Pronto Tax School is a CTEC-approved, IRS-approved, and NASBA-approved education provider that offers credentialing and continuing education certificate programs, as well as career advancement and business development training. Andy is a graduate of Santa Clara University, the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, and The School of Tax Business Hard Knocks.