Get all the federal and California tax updates and refreshers you need to succeed and knock out your CTEC and IRS AFSP hours with one fun, profitable course.
Forever Edition CTEC Membership Includes
- 20 Hour CTEC Course (20 Hours, IRS & CTEC Approved) Satisfy your CTEC 20 hours and your IRS hours with one course. This includes; Tax Credit Refresher (5 hours), Tax Deductions Refresher (5 hours), Ethics ( 2 hours), CA Federal Updates 5 hours (CTEC only), Federal Tax Updates (3 hours) all in one course!
Additional Tax Pro Courses Available
- Bite-Sized Crypto Tax Learning Center – This course provides you with DOZENS of “micro learning” opportunities as CPA Joshua Azran explains the dangers and opportunities associated with helping crypto-involved tax clients.
- Last Call Business Tax Update – We go through all of the business (including C corporation, S corporation, partnership, and LLC) tax updates tax pros need to know heading into tax season, to help ensure your maximum tax season confidence and profitability.
- Last Call 1040 Tax Update – We go through all of the 1040 tax updates tax pros need to know heading into tax season, to ensure that tax pros are maximally ready for less stress and more success this tax season.
- Handling the IRS – Build and test your knowledge of IRS Practices and Procedures. With 87,000 new IRS employees on the way, you are going to need to know this stuff.
Dream Team CTEC Membership Includes These Additional Courses
- Basic Federal & CA (60 Hours, IRS & CTEC Approved)
- Fundamentos de Income Tax Federal & CA (60 Hours, IRS & CTEC Approved)
- Schedule C Mastery (10 HRS, IRS Approved) Some tax pros are OK at working with Schedule C clients. Some are good. And then there are those who have achieved Mastery. (This course is available through our memberships Advance & Grow or Dream Team)
- Business Tax Verified Course – Learn the Secrets of Advanced Schedule C, C Corporation, S Corporation, and LLC Tax Preparation & Consulting – Pronto!
- Business Tax Verified Video Library Access
- LLC Video Library -Business Tax Verified LLC Training Videos
- S Corporation Video Library – Business Tax Verified LLC Training Videos
- C Corporation Video Library -Business Tax Verified C corporation Training Videos
- Schedule C Mastery Video Library – Business Tax Verified Advanced Schedule C Training Videos
- Business Tax Verified Video Library Access
- Crypto Tax Verified (10 Hours, IRS Approved) Join CPA and tax technology expert Adam Shay for a discussion on ChatGPT and its applicability (or not) to the tax profession.
- Access to 3 Live Weekly Mentor Sessions
- Mastery Mondays with Daren Gress – Q & A Sessions – Bring your questions about 1040 Taxes, Business Taxes, Real Estate Tax Strategies, Cryptocurrency Tax Strategies, Tax Problem Resolution, Trust & Fiduciary Taxes, and Bookkeeping.
- Dream Team Weekly Mastermind Meetings (Glen’s Guidance) – Dream Team Weekly Mastermind Meetings are where Members and Mentors interact and we all help each other move towards the tax careers of our dreams.
- Andrea’s Answers with Andrea MacDonald CPA/MBA – Andrea MacDonald, CPA / MBA live to discuss tax & accounting issues you’ll want to master when working with business tax clients.
- Tax Mama Problem Resolution Series
- Hands Off My Client’s Cash! (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- IRS Collections Problems? No Problem (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Offer-in-Compromise Pre-Submission Tips and Tricks (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 Hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- IRS Collections Forms Workshop (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 hour, IRS & NABBA Approved)
- 1040 Audit Representation (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Finishing the Job (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- The Art of the Appeal (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- The Rock, The Hard Place, and You (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (1 Hour, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Computing or Recalculating IRS Interest and Penalties (TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Series) (2 Hours, IRS & NASBA Approved)
- Tax Planning Season Starting Now -(1 Hour IRS) On this webinar, CPA Adam Shay will share his experience in providing tax projections and tax planning services to his clients.
- Scoreboard.tax Performance Improvement Software – What gets measured, improves” Scoreboard.tax allows you to easily, quickly measure your team’s performance, including your own performance.
- Tax Business Templates – Plug-and-play templates you can use in your tax business and tax career.
- ChatGPT for Tax Professionals – Join CPA and tax technology expert Adam Shay for a discussion on ChatGPT and its applicability (or not) to the tax profession.
- Start & Grow Your Tax Business – Training, Technology, and Support to help you start and grow a low-cost, high-profit margin tax business.
- 5 Step Tax Prep System Training – Learn the 5 Step Tax Preparation System created by Pronto Income Tax and proven to work over multiple decades – Pronto!
- Andy’s Answers with Andy Frye – CEO and EA, Andy Frye answers questions for Dream Team and Business Tax Verified Members – Pronto!
- Mastery Mondays with Miguel Angel Romero – Miguel Angel Romero helps us build and maintain the attitudes & habits we need to succeed while working with business clients – Pronto! 2/3/2021-10/24/2022
- Tax Problem Tuesdays 2/2021-07/2023 with Carlos Samaniego, EA -Join Carlos Samaniego, EA live to discuss all aspects of resolving tax problems for clients – Pronto!
- Adam’s Answers with CPA Adam Shay – CPA Adam Shay answers questions for Business Tax Verified Members – Pronto!
See what our
Pronto Members have to say:
Over 1,000 Real Customer Reviews (Average 4.7 out of 5 stars)
CTEC Forever Edition Membership
With just a single pertinent, practical, NOT BORING refresher course, you can knock out both your CTEC and your IRS hours. Since 2011, hundreds of CTEC tax preparers have trusted Pronto Tax School online courses and some have said they even have enjoyed it. IRS and CTEC approved 20 hour continuing education. The unique “What’s New for Who” training method makes it incredibly simple and quick to determine the changes that have an impact on YOUR clients. Our courses are produced by tax professionals who are actively working. The Ultimate Convenience. Not missing courses, not sitting in traffic. Learn at your own pace, anywhere, at any time.
Gain an Advantage Over Your Competitors and Thrive in the New Era of Tax While Satisfying CTEC and IRS Hours. We also provide a rock solid 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, in case you’re not happy for any reason. The only money back refund exception is if your course hours have already been reported to CTEC or IRS.
CTEC Dream Team Edition
The Dream Team Membership includes EVERYTHING from the Forever Edition PLUS a ton of extra goodies. We give you access to all that Pronto has to offer! Pronto’s Dream Team is going to turn into YOUR dream team. Our mission is to support you as you expand your business.
The membership provides you with tax pro level education as well as resources to assist you with your tax business. You’ll get support all year long to concentrate on growing your business outside of the tax season. The Pronto Tax School Leadership Team will provide one-on-one assistance, tax business templates, tax preparation software discounts, tax preparation software discounts, tickets to our annual in-person Knowledge Share Extravaganza, assistance in recruiting new team members, and other benefits from our network of tax industry partners. You will also receive all access passes to our three weekly Live Mentor sessions.
There will be much more resources available to you than simply the necessary knowledge; the true benefit is in having a suite of resources to assist you in building your tax practice. Furthermore, we provide brand-new courses all year round, including the 6-week Start and Grow your Tax Business course, the TaxMama Tax Problem Resolution Webinar Series, the Business Tax Verified Training Program, and the To Schedule C Mastery Training Program.
Give Pronto Tax School the opportunity to be your go-to resource for advice on establishing and growing your business, boosting your clientele, and maintaining your tax expertise throughout the year. Pronto Tax School has been in operation since 2011 and is familiar with the expertise and skills required for success.
Pronto Tax School
Watch David Sroggins talk about why we picked Pronto Tax School.
Meet Your Instructor
Andy Frye, EA
Founder and CEO, Pronto Tax School, Inc.
Andrew Freiburghouse, known as Andy Frye in “Tax World,” is a tax consultant and Enrolled Agent (E.A.) licensed to represent taxpayers before all levels of the IRS. He started his tax career as a tax preparer at Pronto Income Tax of California, Inc., a third-generation family business with multiple locations based in Southern California.
After preparing more than 10,000 tax returns and developing extensive employee training programs within his family business, Andy founded Pronto Tax School, Inc., an online training company that educates and empowers tax professionals and taxpayers nationwide.
Pronto Tax School is a CTEC-approved, IRS-approved, and NASBA-approved education provider that offers credentialing and continuing education certificate programs, as well as career advancement and business development training. Andy is a graduate of Santa Clara University, the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, and The School of Tax Business Hard Knocks.