Here are a quick few poll results that we thought you might find interesting and/or encouraging as we head into another tax season:
Yes you read that right: 77% of tax pros expecting an easier tax season.
85% of us think we can do just fine for profits even if tax season is easier this year.
- I hate to even admit this would be a possibility, but could it be that tax pros are becoming…optimists??? 🙂
- Or could it be that we just keep getting BETTER AND BETTER at our work, to the point where we feel like pretty much no matter what they throw at us, we’re going to get the job done regardless?
If you’re looking for an extra confidence boost this week before tax season really heats up, we’d love to help you with that.
- We’re doing our “last call” tax update webinars this week, and you’re invited, Andy.
In these webinars, we will go over the tax changes and updates tax pros need to know to enjoy a less stress and more success tax season, and we’re planning to have some fun in the process, including giving away $$$ cash prizes on the live webinars.
If you’re a Pronto Tax School Member, you have no cost access to this week’s tax update webinars. Simply go into your Pronto Tax School account and look for the “Last Call 1040 Update” and “Last Call Business Tax Update” courses to get all the info you need to attend this week’s live webinars.
If you’re a Not Yet Pronto Tax School Member, you can click here to grab a membership and get this week’s update webinars included in your membership, OR you can purchase a ticket to one or both of this week’s webinars with these links:
- Last Call 1040 Tax Update Webinar, Wednesday January 11 at 1pm EST / 10am PST — click here to see the details of the offer and register for $97 while we still have seats available.
- Last Call Business Tax Update Webinar, Friday January 13 at 1pm EST / 10am PST — click here to see the details of the offer and register for $197 while we still have seats available.
- Want to get both the 1040 and the Business Tax Update and save money while you’re at it? — click here to get both updates for a total of $197.
Both webinars will include extensive Q & A — so please make sure to bring any questions that are on your mind.
In fact, we are bringing additional Pronto Tax School Mentors onto these webinars, including CPA Andrea MacDonald, CPA Adam Shay, EA Daren Gress, and our Chief Support Officer Glen Wielandt, so that you get numerous perspectives from some extremely knowledgeable tax pros who want to help you along your path.
In addition to the live webinar itself, each webinar package also includes:
- 2 hours CE / CPE (meaning, 2 hours per update, so 4 total for both)
- The video recording of the webinar
- All the slides from the webinar (of which there will be many)
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email email@example.com or call or text message 310-422-1283!