Tax professionals are a one of a kind breed. We are educated with all the latest IRS tax rules and regulations as best as we can decipher their instructions and intentions. We do our very best to stay on top of the changes of various codes and formulas that may change at a moments notice. We remember our Clients’ personal stories and financial histories and juggle it all together for several months out of the year. Usually by ourselves in one way or another. Not everyone can easily navigate these types of everchanging currents. Yet, tax pros somehow manage it every year, and to add to it ever single tax return is unique. Make no mistake the reality of being a tax pro and preparing taxes is that it is not so easy. And if you are a tax pro managing your own client list and business, where do you go for expert tax advice? Google? The purpose of this article is to outline the two different Pronto Tax Membership benefits and illustrate how you don’t have to “go it alone” during tax season.
Pronto Tax School does provide continuing tax education courses, but there is so much more that we want to bring your attention to. We know some members don’t have the full grasp of all of the membership options in both membership plans available to help every tax pro at whatever level or experience you are, right now during the most stressful time of your career. Time is limited, so let’s show you how we can help support you and your tax business right now.
Pronto offers two different memberships; the Forever Edition and the Dream Team Edition. Let’s start with the simple Forever Edition.
- The Forever Edition is a great option to get you some access to alot of great resources at a price that remains the same every year that you retain your membership. Yes, like the Forever Stamp with USPS, the Forever Edition renewal will remain the same price as when you first sign up for the FE Membership. Right now the cost is only $97 a year. Lock that price in and see what you get for yourself.
- Tax updates as often as they are required all year long. You have access to the the tax update and refresher course (includes your CE/CPE Hours). And the famous “Right Before Tax Season” newsletter with the most up to date tax changes at your fingertips. We bring updates to you.
- Live – online Q & A sessions each quarter including tax season, where you receive news and tax updates, answers to your questions or help with client tax returns. Hosted by the founder of Pronto Tax School (3rd generation tax pro in Los Angeles) Andy Frye, these sessions will include other tax experts like CPAs,and EAs.
- Online Community Support Access in the form of a Facebook private group page where Pronto monitors and moderates the posts and questions in an effort to help guide the members to the right information and solutions for them. The group members and monitors include expert tax professionals as well.
Tax professionals actually run this school and know what you need to know to do your clients’ tax returns the right way. As a member, you don’t have to worry about missing any IRS changes – Pronto has it covered for you. We will let you know – that’s our job to keep you up to date. You will have access to experts within easy online forum to get input and feedback from other tax professionals and experts – all year long including tax season. High value for low cost entry into creating and securing your own tax business support team. Whether you are business of one, or have a team all levels of tax experience can benefit from the Forever Edition.
The second membership is the Dream Team Edition. This is for those tax professionals who would like more help with growing their business or taking their career path to the next level. More in depth, more opportunities to learn about growing your tax business, more support options…well just a whole lot more value.
- Everything as listed above in the Forever Edition just to start!
- All access to 3 Live Weekly Mentor Sessions – all year round. That includes tax season too. You can learn more about these sessions here.
- Direct support from the Pronto Tax School Leadership Team. Call or email and ask your tax question about a specific tax related situation. We may have the answers, or know how to find it.
- Tax Business Templates for your business today. Whether you need assistance hiring some help for the upcoming tax season, or you need help crafting an employment agreement for non-compete clauses, we have a library of tax related tools for you.
- Assistance recruiting new or temp tax team members. We have over 20,000 tax pros in our national network We can help you your next team member by asking us to search our networks.
- Access to Business Tax Brain Trust. In addition to the live mentor sessions, we have an exclusive online community forum of business tax experts including CPA Adam Shay.
- 30% off tax preparation software (for business entities and personal returns).
As a Dream Team Member your support team during tax season is even bigger than it is in the Forever Edition. We have you covered in different ways than in the FE Edition. It’s geared to your tax business, not just your tax clients. The DT membership are for those who are seeking a support team for not only tax return questions, but for growing their tax business. If the Dream Team Membership sounds like something you need then check the details out here.
Both Pronto Tax School memberships will provide you the access to the required continuing education credits and hours you need as a tax preparer, but there is so much more than CEs. Pronto provides you a tax support team, training, education, resources and opportunities to help you be the best at what you do – a tax professional.
Being part of the Pronto Tax School community means networking opportunities with like-minded professionals. Connect with fellow tax experts, share experiences, and learn from each other’s successes. This supportive network can be invaluable during tax season when collaboration and knowledge-sharing are crucial. Both memberships are outstanding in the value they provide for the cost. The question is which membership fits your needs right now? Check out our Membership Comparison Chart here.
Let Pronto Tax School be your in-house support team.