Yes, the new tax year 2023 update and refresher courses are ready for you:
- If you’re an existing Pronto Member, you should find the new courses already here in your account.
- Not Yet Members, it’s easy and affordable to join now for immediate new course access.
One major opportunity we delve deep into in this year’s federal tax update course is the MASSIVE FLOOD of 1099-K’s that will be exploding onto the scene starting in January 2023. It’s going to be BIG and happen fast.
- Yes that’s right, the new 1099-K rule takes effect for this year and will result in millions of new Schedule C’s required to be filed, while also revealing to IRS that millions of taxpayers have not been reporting all their income.
- As you know, the more Schedule C’s that are required and the more underreporting of income that the IRS uncovers, the more tax problem resolution cases that come available, especially considering the new “beefed up IRS” situation ($80 billion new funding, upgraded computers, etc.)
- It can quickly become a vicious cycle for clients caught in it. Meanwhile, it’s an extraordinary opportunity for tax pros who possess “a certain set of skills” (Schedule C tax prep & consulting + tax problem resolution skills).
While we do recommend RELAXING this summer, we also recommend starting to get ready now for this “New 1099-K Rules + Beefed Up IRS Situation.”
That’s why we go deep into these murky waters in this year’s new course, and that’s why we also have EA Carlos Samaniego teaching at the upcoming Knowledge Share Extravaganza live conference on July 25 & 26 on the hot topic of:
“How to Prepare for the Overwhelming Flood of IRS Tax Problem Resolution Work that’s Coming Our Way.”
Tax pros who are at least halfway ready for what’s going to happen are going to help a lot of clients and make a lot of money, while tax pros who only start thinking about this stuff in January of 2023 will be playing catch up from the start.
Let’s get ready together, in the same room and interacting with each other in person, surrounded by mentors and peers who want you to succeed, because opportunities like the “1099-K + Beefed Up IRS Situation” don’t come along often.
It’s not too late to grab your ticket to the Knowledge Share Extravaganza Live Conference in San Diego on July 25 & 26, but it will be too late soon.
Details and get tickets here.