Are any of these things true about you?
- You are looking for a job opportunity in the tax industry
- You need help this tax season, and/or
- You want to make sure you’re watching the “big picture” trends affecting the tax industry, so that you get and STAY ahead of your competition.
If you fit any of those 3 descriptions, then I humbly, yet strongly recommend you check out this article from the Wall Street Journal talking about the “acute” tax preparer shortage that’s happening this tax season.
That Wall Street Journal article makes it seem like outsourcing to overseas tax preparers is the only or best option.
While we certainly appreciate and respect the many talented tax professionals based in other countries, at Pronto Tax School we also continue to firmly believe in training, mentoring, and hiring tax pros right here in the USA!
With this goal in mind, as tax season kicks in, we want to do some connecting of tax pros who are seeking opportunities with tax pros who need help this tax season:
- If you’re a tax pro looking for opportunity–W-2 job or subcontracting work– click here to fill out a brief survey telling us what you’re looking for.
- If you’re a tax pro looking to hire help–W-2 employee(s) or subcontractor(s)–click here to fill out a brief survey telling us what you’re looking for.
As the Pronto Network continues to grow, we want to continue to grow our efforts to create mutually beneficial opportunities among our Members and contacts.
- If you’re a tax pro looking for opportunity, click here to fill out a brief survey telling us what you’re looking for.
- If you’re a tax pro looking to hire help, click here to fill out a brief survey telling us what you’re looking for.
Final Thought: If you’re looking to bring someone new into the tax business, such as a new employee, our Basic Income Tax Course has helped thousands of new tax pros get off to a good start. These courses teach your new people the fundamentals they need to know without you having to do all the training yourself and eat up your valuable time. Let your new people PROVE they are serious about learning by completing our relevant, convenient, and NOT BORING tax training programs:
- Basic Income Tax Federal Version here.
- Basic Income Tax Course Federal & California Version here (meets requirements of California Tax Education Council, a.k.a. CTEC).