Planning to travel anywhere fun anytime soon?
If so, please enjoy SAFE travels in these crazy times.
- We are seeing some tax professionals who are so busy on a year-round basis that they don’t take vacations. Like, ever.
- We are seeing, for example, numerous independent tax pros who haven’t taken a single week off work in three years or more.
I can relate to this dynamic without judging anyone because I don’t like vacations too much myself. I love to travel, but I like to do some work while I travel.
- Towards the start of my tax career, my coworker (Danny) taught me an expression in Spanish that stuck with me: “El que tenga tienda, que la atienda.”
- Translated (at least in my Gringo mind) as: “If you have a store, you should be there and take care of it.”
That being said, as I have gotten older, the idea of not working at all for at least a couple weeks per year has grown in appeal 🙂
How many vacations one should take per year–and how to take a proper vacation without your tax business plummeting into the ground–is one of the MANY questions that tax professionals are wrestling with right now.
Because RIGHT NOW is the time when:
- So many of us tax professionals have at least a small window of “breathing room,” and
- So many of us are taking some time to envision what kind of future we really want for our tax careers.
We want to be a part of that conversation, to help you walk your career path with clarity and confidence.
That’s why we’re doing a new free webinar on November 1, called “How to Achieve Your Dreams in the Tax Business…Without Going Broke and Insane in the Process.”
If you’re currently thinking something like “Yeah, yeah, yeah, OK Andy, but I don’t need any of this warm and fuzzy ‘follow my dreams’ stuff, just let me get my annual tax update & refresher courses done and get my CPE hours for the year knocked out and handled,” please allow me to give you this friendly reminder that we can and want to help with that, too! 🙂
Click here to view our Membership Plans and rest assured that all Membership Plans include CPE credits for all major tax credentials and a whole lot more, with membership plans starting under $100 per year.