I’ve been busy working on the new tax year 2023 courses with all the new changes (updated courses will be available for all Pronto Tax School Members on July 1).
I wanted to send you a checklist that I created showing how to claim this new “Used Clean Vehicle Tax Credit,” which can be worth up to $4,000 but the rules can be quite confusing.
- For example, let’s say your client wants to buy a used Tesla and your client contacts you wondering if she will get the credit, how much she will get, etc.
- We want you to feel confident in answering client questions about this new, potentially lucrative, and significantly confusing tax credit!
- Click here to grab the Used Clean Vehicle Tax Credit Claiming Checklist.
- I’ll leave this checklist available free at this link until Wednesday, June 21.
If you like what you see in this free checklist, please be advised that new for this year, we have built a series of “Credit Claiming Checklists” that are designed to SIMPLIFY your life as a tax professional and help you claim tax credits with maximum confidence for your valued clients.
We’ve got Credit Claiming Checklists for all the confusing new or “expanded” tax credits (Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit, Residential Clean Energy Credit, etc.), as well as the oldies but goodies like Child Tax Credit, Adoption Credit, Earned Income Credit, Lifetime Learning Credit, etc.
- Existing Pronto Tax School Members, you can find all the new Credit Claiming Checklists inside your “Forever Edition Bonuses” course, which you’ll be able to access after you log into your Pronto Tax School account.
- Not Yet Members, click here to review Membership options and grab the Membership that works best for you. Memberships start at only $97 per year and give you immediate access to all the new Credit Claiming Checklists, along with many other “less stress, more success” training, tools, and support resources.
If you have any questions about how to access your membership benefits or which membership option is the best fit for your needs, please feel free to contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at 310-422-13283.